Saturday, December 23, 2006

Santa Claus is a SUCKA

Didnt have anything relevant or clever to put as my title... I actually am quite fond of the fat white man. He and I have a pretty good history. Props out to my boy Kris Kringle. Stay up homey ♥
Did this for a friend at work. She seemed to dig it. Gift to her boyfriend. Says he's hard to shop for. Why not some art, right? I NAILED his face perfectly I think(tho took liberties with his stubble... being that there wasn't any). HER face, not so much. I wanted to take it back from her, stop time and do it over. But my time machine is on the fritz. Never trust ACME products.

u__u Here's a secret; ALWAYS been bad at drawing the head/neck in that position. Even with live models. SHHhh... don't tell anybody else :D

Happy Holidays yo. 2007 is going to be an AMAZING yearfor art/animation/ME.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuckin inks r killer. soo gotta snatch ur soul.

Dave Dick said...

Haha, that's a tough angle o get just right - But I think it looks great! Awesome stuff :D