Wednesday, January 18, 2006

brickahbrackah

tijolo - brick, in portuguese
My beloved and long time favorite character to draw, Tijolo.

If you stop by my deviantart account you'll find a handful of talented artists over there that've fan-arted him (plus the 3-4 other drawings of him ive done) Hard to hate the little rocky, naked guy.

Trying to get back into painting. Once completed I want to look much like the works of my current favorite children's book artist, Glin Dibley. Amazing style, be sure to look em up/buy his works.

Every few hours I spend on it i'll scan it/take a photo. This'll be the first time ive ever done a progression on something. Wish me luck. If you have any suggestions/tips im more than open for em. Peace.

3 comments:

Sheba Brooks Moore said...

like the composition and the color layering...I will keep you posted on anymore comments that come to mind

Anonymous said...

Keep drawin till your hand is raw--then draw more and more (lol!)! Good shit!

LidMayn said...

dope shit, i remember seein this on some forum. wang hangin and all.